* Search Billionaries. Whaddya know, search is making folks rich.
* TechCrunch is fast becoming *the* place to leak screenshots. Here’s shots of a Google reputation system. This is a big deal, i think. Google is not one to get involved in the messy biz of human relationships. This would mark a turn.
* Keep in mind: Google v DOJ licks off Tuesday. SJMN curtain raiser here.
* More Xoogler insight into early hosting days. Fascinating.
* NYT: Where are all the new MySpaces to buy, dammit!?
* Also in the Times: How buyers search for brands online. Or not.
* New webified Lexis/Nexis. Plan to grok later this week.