As many of you know, next month is our second Conversational Marketing Summit, this time in NYC. The line up of speakers is really fantastic. I’ll be interviewing:
– Beth Comstock, CMO of GE
- Rich Silverstein, co-fonder of Goodby Silverstein
- Sarah Fay, CEO North America, Aegis Media Americas
- Wenda Millard Harris, Chair, IAB and President, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
And also coming, either running discussions or presenting, will be:
– Clark Kochich, CEO, Ave A/Razorfish
- Jonah Bloom, Editor, Advertising Age
- Jeff Berman, President, MySpace
- Joanna Shields, CEO, Beb0
- Jon Raj, Chief Digital Officer, OMD
- Jason Kilar, CEO, Hulu
- Gina Bianchini, CEO, Ning
…and a ton of others, including brand managers from Kraft, GM, Samsung, Adobe, EA (a first ever look at Spore!) and many many more. It’s going to be so cool.
We’re close to sold out (we’re limiting it to around 300 again, as we did last year), but there are still tickets available as of this writing. I think the hotel room block (at the Ritz Carlton Battery Park) is already sold out, but I am sure there are other places nearby to stay. This is all part of Internet Week, so a lot of folks will be around for that in any case.
So, what are the issues you want me to ask these folks? It’s a very interesting time in the world of online marketing, that much is certain….