Hope your holidays are going well, mine are keeping me away from posting, but here are a few tidbits worth hanging out there before the year closes:
– As we end 2005, recall the leaked document which put the number of Google AdWords customers at near 400,000, for what it’s worth.
– Yahoo released Travel APIs last week.
– Google foe Carl Icahn invested in HowStuffWorks.com.
– I continue to enjoy reading Xooglers. This post is fun, and poignant.
– Buzzingo mashes up Google and Yahoo’s Buzz index. Clearly, we like pretty, well endowed girls.
– Soonr connects your mobile phone to your desktop. Cool. But I can’t even make my f’ing Treo send mail, so it’ll be a while before I try this.
– Gravee launched. The idea: Pay the folks who are in the index. I like the philosophy, not sure if it’ll fly….. But at least they are learning from all the input!
– SEW rounds up all the year end search lists, and the blogosphere as well.