free html hit counter Yow, WSJ Best Seller | John Battelle's Search Blog

Yow, WSJ Best Seller

By - September 23, 2005

WsjbsellI sense you might be getting sick of me tooting this particular horn, but I can’t help myself, The Search made it to the Wall St. Journal’s weekly list of Business Bestsellers (reg required) today, at #12. That’s pretty good for only being out ten days, I’m told. And now I can brag about being a bestselling author. Like I am right now.

Again, I think all this happened because of Searchblog readers. I really enjoyed meeting some of you in New York, I have a few more events coming up, and will make sure to keep my book page updated. Thanks.

12 thoughts on “Yow, WSJ Best Seller

1. MikeM says:

Got my copy from the Amazon link. Read in 10 pages or so, amazing work John. There goes my weekend.

2. Congratulations you deserve it. I was at CJU 2005 and was very impressed by your keynote speech/presentation.
    Thank you!

3. Dave Spencer says:

Fun book, nice quick read, and I really enjoyed it.

May I request pictures next time? The usual section of 10 or so pics would have been nice, the early Google office pics, early servers, early pics of founders, etc.

thx,
    Dave

4. Jet says:

Cool
    Now get someone to build a life size statue of yourself and dont forget to wax it every day.

5. PeteCashmore says:

Right, that’s it – I’m confiscating your horn!

Seriously – great work. Well done!

6. Mike Levin says:

We’re up to 5 copies circulating around the office. It’s a must-read for PR firms.

7. danny says:

Fun book, nice quick read, and I really enjoyed it.

8. webmaster says:

Fun book, nice quick read, and I really enjoyed it.

9. shopper says:

Cool

10. I also like CJU, I am also impressed. I am congratulating on the popularity.

11. zahngold says:

Fun book, nice quick read, and I really enjoyed it.

12. auto says: